Shipmnts - Amazing place with awesome culture and chilling environment. | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing place with awesome culture and chilling environment."

Current Employee - Annotator in Ahmedabad

I have been working at Shipmnts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to learn new things. chilling environment. creating next set of leaders. amazing culture where everyone supports everyone. great opportunities to grow yourself. amenities like play area is also available.

Cons

There are no cons that I know of yet.

Shipmnts2020-01-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Unpaid salary and TDS"

I worked at Shipmnts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Flat hierarchy, helps to escalate without much hindrance.

Cons

- After resigning, they never paid me my salary. Found out, that this is their common practice, especially to people coming from outside states. - On top of that, they also did not pay TDS for some of my payments. - No policy for working hours, based on which they make you work 24x7x365 including all mandatory holidays as well, for example, 26th January, 1st May, etc, adding to their malpractices. - Workaholic, deceiving and misleading work culture, enforced by top managements - In general, Ahmedabad is a poor choice for Tech people

Continue reading
    Shipmnts2020-01-09
  2. "Great learning experience"

Former Intern - Full Stack Developer in Ahmedabad

I worked at Shipmnts for less than a year

Pros

- Get to work in some of the best leading technologies like Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, etc. - Great mentorship from the entire team. Folks really go out of their way to help you fix an issue. - Intuitive brainstorming sessions within team that helps boost your ideas' caliber. - Regular TT tournaments, cricket matches almost everyday at 5pm! Good work-play balance.

Cons

- Intra-team collaboration could be better. - Black coffee could get a whole lot better!

Shipmnts2019-07-23

Discover more reviews about Shipmnts.