Shoosmiths - Excellent and friendly work place | Glassdoor
  1. "Excellent and friendly work place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

I have been working at Shoosmiths full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely friendly! flexible working so you have a laptop and can work anywhere in the office or sometimes at home. Everyone is friendly.

Cons

I honestly don’t have any cons! It’s a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

Shoosmiths2019-04-29

Shoosmiths Response

June 4, 2019Graduate Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your positive thoughts about Shoosmiths!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "VACATION SCHEME PLACEMENT - MANCHESTER"

Current Intern - Vacation Scheme in Manchester, England

I have been working at Shoosmiths for less than a year

Pros

There were a number of pros throughout the week: 1. Great introduction to the team and the practice area so you did not feel too overwhelmed. 2. Everybody is very welcoming. 3. The firm is very inclusive, and there is a lovely culture which resonates throughout. 4. Hands-on legal experience of typical trainee tasks. 5. Multiple Social/Networking Events to get to know the team. 6. Approachability across the entire... firm - including at Partner Level. 7. Encouraged to be yourself and get involved with opportunities. 8. Allowed us to take our initiative and organise a charity bake sale to raise money for the office charity.

Cons

- There have been no downsides at all, except I wish the Placement was for longer.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! The insight provided is brilliant and we are given so much confidence to put ourselves into positions which might make us uncomfortable but to get to know people and make the most of the opportunities.

Shoosmiths2019-06-14
  2. "Vacation Scheme Experience"

Current Intern - Vacation Scheme Student in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Shoosmiths for less than a year

Pros

All the employees were extremely helpful and friendly. I was given a great number of tasks, giving me experience into all different aspects. I gained an insight into both property and employment law. The level of responsibility was excellent. The firm was very welcoming and accommodating.

Cons

More networking or social opportunities one evening would have been beneficial to get to know and talk to more employees in a less formal setting and when there is more time.

Shoosmiths2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Shoosmiths.