KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Job

Jan 21, 2022 - Fulfillment Specialist in Ontario, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

$5000 in stock given upon hiring $5000 annual lifestyle spending account Full benefits that are valid on your first day

Cons

No in office work, which means you never really get to meet your coworkers

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company to work for

May 11, 2022 - Senior Recruiter in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has the best work culture I have ever experience. Not only because of the work life balance, but the way they empower everyone to get stuff done! They do not have processes that exist because "thats the way we have always done it". Work doesn't get bogged down in bureaucracy or inefficient processes that make no sense. The opportunities for growth and development are endless. Mentorship and personal development are baked into the culture here and you can learn about anything you want to and find someone willing to help you.

Cons

The company is so big and doing so much that it is hard to keep up with new development and all the products and services we have to offer.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best company I ever worked at

Apr 27, 2022 - Marketing Lead in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been here for about a year and I truly love the company. The culture is great. And they really care about their people Work life balance is very doable and manageable at shopify. Which I find is not always easy at other tech companies. There’s a lot of autonomy and independence and nobody is micromanaging you Lots of great perks and incredibly smart, talented people. I have to say, everyone, I’ve met at Shopify is really nice, helpful, and very bright and talented. It’s a place for those who want to constantly grow and evolve. It’s a very collaborative company too which I love. As we move into a global space and adjusted to working 100% remotely, they are still figuring a lot out but they are always asking employees thru surveys about things and trying to make things work for us.

Cons

It’s not perfect, each growing tech company has growing pains and Shopify may have made decisions that not everyone likes but, to be honest, at the size it is now it’ll never please everyone

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Shopify.

Shopify Photos

+ Add Photo
Shopify photo of: Customer Success Guru working remotely in Wellington New Zealand
Shopify photo of: Tobi Lutke, CEO, at Shopify Summit