ShoreTel - Love ShoreTel and highly recommend! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ShoreTel

"Love ShoreTel and highly recommend!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ShoreTel is a fantastic place to work! I admire the great management that works here. In addition, the employees who work here are incredibly talented and great people. Another thing I really like about ShoreTel is that we are so customer focused. The customer is at the heart of everything we do at ShoreTel. It's really fun to work at a place that is seeing growth in revenue and marketshare.

Cons

It would be nice to have 401k match.

Other Employee Reviews for ShoreTel

1. "Product is top notch and the culture is enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We have an amazing product that truly is simple. I was able to use the phone system with confidence on the first day.

ShoreTel is a great place to work. For the most part we have positive attitudes and happy faces roaming the halls. Employees are apt to help each other when the situation calls. I have learned so much through interaction with my fellow employees and our on-line tools. We are all working toward the common goal of seeing ShoreTel succeed.

Employees work hard and play hard. ShoreTel does promote a healthy work/life balance.

As mentioned the free drinks and bagels/donuts on Friday are a nice perk. We have quarterly company events. Dry cleaning pick up. Free circuit training and yoga each week.

Cons

I haven't found any at this time.

2. "Awesome growing company, great people"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Austin, TX

I have been working at ShoreTel as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Collaborative team focused environment that offers termendous opportunity for growth. Great little perks like free soda, breakfast on friday's etc. if you work at one of the corporate locations.

Cons

Rapidly Growing Company (I don't really see this as a Con)....must be able to think outside of the box and adapt to change quickly or won't be successful

Advice to Management

ShoreTel does a great job of making it's employees feel important, as the company continues to grow this will become increasingly more difficult. Management will have to work harder to maintain a small company feel even as the company grows