ShoreTel - Happy to be part of the ShoreTel family | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ShoreTel

"Happy to be part of the ShoreTel family"

Current Employee - Vice President, Learning-Cloud Division in New York, NY
Current Employee - Vice President, Learning-Cloud Division in New York, NY

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

ShoreTel has been very welcoming of M5 people and programs. People are excited by the vision and very willing to actively help. There is a lot of open communication and people feel heard.

Cons

We don't feel agile at times. I think we can improve our flexibility and speed by empowering people to make good decisions and making them accountable to the inevitable bad ones.

Advice to Management

Keep listening and don't underestimate the power and effectiveness of an engaged and happy employee.

Other Employee Reviews for ShoreTel

"Love ShoreTel and highly recommend!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ShoreTel is a fantastic place to work! I admire the great management that works here. In addition, the employees who work here are incredibly talented and great people. Another thing I really like about ShoreTel is that we are so customer focused. The customer is at the heart of everything we do at ShoreTel. It's really fun to work at a place that is seeing growth in revenue and marketshare.

Cons

It would be nice to have 401k match.

2. "Product is top notch and the culture is enjoyable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at ShoreTel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We have an amazing product that truly is simple. I was able to use the phone system with confidence on the first day.

ShoreTel is a great place to work. For the most part we have positive attitudes and happy faces roaming the halls. Employees are apt to help each other when the situation calls. I have learned so much through interaction with my fellow employees and our on-line tools. We are all working toward the common goal of seeing ShoreTel succeed.

Employees work hard and play hard. ShoreTel does promote a healthy work/life balance.

As mentioned the free drinks and bagels/donuts on Friday are a nice perk. We have quarterly company events. Dry cleaning pick up. Free circuit training and yoga each week.

Cons

I haven't found any at this time.