Siegel+Gale - Issues bubbling just below the surface | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Siegel+Gale

"Issues bubbling just below the surface"

Pros

Some truly great people. Fun social events. Direct access to the CEOs during weekly, informal meetings. The ideal to strive for simplicity.

Cons

Total lack of on-boarding combined with a lack of information sharing results in frustration across the board. Lack of creativity in work. A lot of recycled work. Cliquey.

Advice to Management

Work harder to integrate the practice areas and encourage managers to be explicit in expectations. Currently navigating processes that are never verbalized is a drain on employees' time and creativity.

Other Employee Reviews for Siegel+Gale

"A Great Company to Work For - circa 1982"

Pros

Siegel+Gale can produce some breathtakingly fresh work. It shines at making sense of otherwise "messy" brands and it's true value is its "Simplification" practice, which turns bureaucratic legalese into something legible.

Cons

It's a company that has evolved into a relic of corporate branding. It's approach to solving clients problems -- whether through creative or strategy -- is stale. While the people are nice, and there are some flashes of brilliance, the ever revolving door makes it a challenge to harness the potential the firm could have.

Advice to Management

They aren't open to advice. Enough said.

2. "One of My Favorite Agencies, If Not My Favorite"

Current Contractor - Senior CopyWriter in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Senior CopyWriter in New York, NY

I have been working at Siegel+Gale as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I'm a freelance writer, so I am in and out of a lot of agencies and I can tell you that S+G is truly a great place to work. Every agency is made (or unmade) by the people who work there every day, and the people at S+G are smart, dedicated and nice. You usually get one or two of those virtues in an agency at best, but S+G really does have it all.

Cons

I really can't list any, other than the fact that they have so much good food that you'll probably gain weight.

Advice to Management

Attitude comes from the top, so just keep doing what you're doing because it's working.