Siegel+Gale - Simplicity, brand experience and digital make this firm unique among its competitors | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Siegel+Gale

"Simplicity, brand experience and digital make this firm unique among its competitors"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong vision for how to stay ahead of the competition. Committed to digital as part of the overall brand experience offering. Unique blend of fact-based and highly creative problem-solving approach.

Cons

Being part of a large holding company creates continual quarterly pressures, making it difficult to plan and stay committed to long-term initiatives.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, your vision of being "The Simplicity Company" with a commitment to digital and the brand experience makes you unique among your competitors and a strategic partner to C-level executives.

Other Employee Reviews for Siegel+Gale

"Wonderful Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Summer Intern in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Summer Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Siegel+Gale as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

A wonderful opportunity for both personal and professional growth. Intelligent and driven peers, challenging work, and a fantastic culture. Co-workers really want to see you succeed, and are always available to help.

Cons

Only seem to hire individuals with 3-5 years experience. As a recent college graduate, it would be nice if they had more entry-level positions. However, perhaps this is the secret to their success.

"Well-rounded internship experience"

Former Intern - Strategy Summer Intern in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Strategy Summer Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Siegel+Gale as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a very positive experience at Siegel + Gale. As an intern, I felt like an integrated, valued member of my team and enjoyed collaborating cross-functionally with other departments. From a social perspective, I could see myself spending time outside of the office with my coworkers. Everyone was personable and extremely bright. Every day I felt intellectually stimulated and challenged.

Cons

Siegel + Gale doesn't typically hire directly from undergrad; they usually require relevant field experience.