Siemens - Procurement | Glassdoor

"Procurement"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

Good work/life balance, health benefits are among the best.

Cons

not a lot of career paths to follow in procurement/purchasing, things change all the time and with huge lack of communication to all parts involved, which can be very frustrating.

Advice to Management

value all employees and provide more opportunities to grow, not only for managers and executives.

Other Employee Reviews for Siemens

1. "Siemens. Great Career Position"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Pros

Encouragement to think outside the box, Independence to get the job done. Flexiblity in how work is completed. Everybody is treated with respect and professionalism.

Cons

Siemens is a great place to work. I felt we were very well paid for the work we did. However, while Siemens pays well, everybody works hard to earn every dollar.

Advice to Management

I have no advice for SIemens Management team. Everybody at Siemens does the best they can with the tools available.

2. "Siemens is a great company that has good benefits and opportunities."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Pros

Siemens has great vacation and benefits packages from day one. Although its a very large company they try very hard to keep everyone up to date on what is going on. They are great to work for if you have a family and will give you tuition reimbursement if you decide to go back to school.

Cons

Without a degree there are very few jobs. Its nearly impossible to get hired unless you know someone or go through a temp agency.

Advice to Management

I work for Siemens Energy and do feel that the engineers are over worked. I think more focus on high schools and colleges to promote graduates in engineering is essential to the success of the company in the long run.