Sierra Nevada Corporation - You will grow as a professional and as a person. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

"You will grow as a professional and as a person."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great compensation with salary and benefits.
CEO and CFO who legitimately care for people. Not just their employees, but people in general.
Amazing potential for personal and professional growth. This company recognizes people who are ready for more and provides the opportunities to make it happen.

Cons

This is a company that gives tremendously to its employees, but it also asks that its employees give back.
With any company that is able to recognize personal strengths, it is able to recognize weaknesses. However, SNC works to strengthen its employees weaknesses. Be prepared to grow.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a great Job. I am unable to think of a single person in management that isn't performing to the utmost of their abilities. SNC is a quickly growing company which poses many problems for its management staff. I can say confidentely that management here is handling those challenges exceptionally.

Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

1. "Best company I've ever worked for!!!!"

Current Employee - Test Engineer in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Test Engineer in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I feel priviledged to work in the challenging environment that is provided here at SNC. I feel lucky that I get to utilize my skills and education everyday. When you work here you really do feel like part of a great big family. The owners treat each employee like a member of their family offering unsurpassed benefits, wages, and other incentives. The owners also have a great outlook on the future and do a great job of diversifying the company accordingly to ensure it's longevity. SNC truly is a great, fun place to work that is both personally and professionally rewarding.

Cons

There aren't really any cons to working at SNC. It's the best job I've ever had, and I've had my fair share.

2. "SNC offers exciting challenges, cutting edge technologies, and highly values family unity."

Current Employee - Procurement Specialist III in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Procurement Specialist III in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic salaries and phenomenal benefits

Cons

It can get pretty busy sometimes. lol