Sierra Nevada Corporation - What its like to work for a Company that cares about and shares family values | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

"What its like to work for a Company that cares about and shares family values"

Current Employee - Structural Technician Senior in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Structural Technician Senior in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

SNC has grown much in the 5 years that I have worked for them but still retains a committed atmosphere to family. It also has an upper management team committed to bringing quality into every endeavor. Creativity is encouraged at every level and we all work together to bring out our best performance. People here are self-motivators energetic and positive. I absolutely love my job and look forward to contributing to this company’s successes every day.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Accept my sincere appreciation and thanks, for showing that you care about your employees. Thank you for providing a living for my family and all of the things that you do for us that you do not have to, but do anyway. Your generosity, concern for our welfare and health is something that is rare today and sets our organization apart in my opinion.

Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

1. "SNC is a great place to work"

Current Employee - Administrator in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Administrator in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has great benefits, a solid talent pool, and is very well diversified contract wise. This is a company that will continue to grow, and this is largely due to the respect the senior level management has for their workers. There is not much time wasted at work, which definitely gives you more drive to provide the best products and service available.

Cons

The business environment is fast paced paced and the expectations are very high. While this ultimately leads to a successful business, it also puts a lot of stress on the employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to build your mid-low level managers, and give them the feedback and training they need to be successful. You definitely have the right talent, but some of the low-level managers are overbearing.

2. "An insiders insight into interviewing with SNC!"

Current Employee - Corporate Communications Manager in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Corporate Communications Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The leadership and care the Ozmen's provide each and every employee, the fast paced environment and opportunity to create new processes and material for the company, and of course the generous compensation and benefits package provided each employee.

Cons

I have none at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue your hands on leadership approach, get out and engage with employees as much as possible, and as we grow, continue to be open to change, new ideas/processes from your team.