Sierra Nevada Corporation - An amazing company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

"An amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Louisville, CO
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Louisville, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In my short time with SNC it is easy to say that it is the best company I have ever worked for and the most professional, talented, and passionate group of people that I have gotten to work with in my career. I came because working on a spacecraft would be exciting, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that Sierra Nevada Corporation offers more than just an exciting job and the owners really care about the employees. I hope to have a long career with SNC.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

"Work Somewhere that Matters"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SNC is a place where you go to matter. While we're a large organization it still has that small company feel. You are asked to take on a lot of responsibility, but you are equally rewarded for the work you put in with excellent pay, benefits, and 401K that I haven't seen matched in the industry. Our products contribute directly to the success and the safety of America's Heroes, and I don't think you can make much more of an impact than that.

Cons

The demand of the field can sometimes require long hours, and you'll be asked to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.

Advice to Management

Continue empowering your employees to make a difference to both our internal and external customers.

"Fast moving, challenging work, great work environment for engineers"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people and the work is great here at SNC Centennial. This job encourages creativity and self motivation. I've been here for a only month and I've enjoyed every day so far. The company is growing quickly with people from all over the aircraft industry bringing a wide variety of experiences to the table. The office is biker friendly with lockerroom, showers, and bike racks inside.

Cons

Tight deadlines means some weekend work.