Sierra Nevada Corporation - This is the Best Company I have Worked for!!!!!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

"This is the Best Company I have Worked for!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Sparks, NV
Current Employee - Program Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Allows you to use and grow your skills.

Cons

I do not have any cons!

Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

"I never thought I could combine my love of tinkering and inventing into a REAL job! But it's TRUE!"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I get to take stuff apart, experiment possible solutions, try new ideas, build cool stuff and travel to neat places. I get to work with some really great folks and learn new skills almost every day. I also feel that my job makes a real positive difference in the world.

Cons

Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming with so much stuff going on at once. Often there is a big push toward the end of a project which requires long hours.

Advice to Management

I don't think that individual tasks are tracked very well. There is a big rush at the end of every project with long hours. This could be avoided with better engineering task tracking and detailed engineering schedule tracking.

2. "team work at snc"

Current Employee - Production in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Production in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I like Sierra Nevada Corporation of the employee’s positive attitude and team work to ensure quality products for our soldiers and airmen, Sierra Nevada Corp also has excellent benefits the owners are great people to work for they really are dedicated to their employees and their families.

Cons

I really like working for Sierra Nevada Corp I can’t think of anything other than maybe employees trying to conserve energy like turning off lights on the weekends when nobody is here.

Advice to Management

I would like to see some employees do a better job and not waste company I think managers know who they are.