Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products - Highly Recommend!!!!!😃 | Glassdoor

"Highly Recommend!!!!!😃"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Pros

All employees are welcoming and very helpfull, upper management is great and always looking to improve productivity & employee moral.

Cons

i haven't been here long enough to see any cons I'm sure they have some but still fairly new to this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, & make sure you acknowledge the hard work of those hard working employees it will keep on building on this A+!team we already have & can be.

Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products

"An Honest Review"

I worked at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits were great and included ESOP and 401K.

Cons

I quit a job I had been with for 7 years to come work for Sierra. I was so excited because it seemed like I could finally start preparing for retirement and by all the other reviews, I thought this was a great company to work for. I later found out that the company employees were made to give those reviews. My experience is that this company gives the perception that they care about their employees with the benefits package they provide, when in reality, it’s deceitful. It’s an extremely stressful workload, you are talked down to, bullied and abused by upper management, and it’s every man for themselves. You work out in an open space surrounded by computer screens and breaks are minimal. There is no privacy, no sense of community, no support, and no love. I think the company work ethic is extreme. My experience was if you are a good hard working individual, you will be taken advantage of. I was made to do double the work I was hired for. I experienced a lot of ego and self righteous attitudes that made me feel small and weak. The worst thing I experienced was when a coworker had fallen from the skylight in the warehouse and later died at the hospital. The way it was handled was disgraceful. I just couldn’t bear working for this company any longer.

"Management is very misleading"

I worked at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products full-time

Pros

Good benefit package, and the average pay

Cons

You are asked to write a review on glass door, immediately upon hire. Management does not allow you to do your job, as they think they can do it better. Unhappy employees due to management

Advice to Management

You Hire professionals to do the job, but do not respect her opinion. Let them do their job you have some good employees