KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Signal 88 Franchise Group #23 - Octorara PA

Aug 22, 2014 - Patrols/Hospitals/School/Construction Sites in Parkesburg, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Owner is very considerate of most employees schedules. Owner is very hands on and involve with the day to day operations. The upper management does call with short notice for new client sites or additional coverage. The management does usually compensate me for my time and effort. I do work a full time job and never had a issue with turning down work with Signal 88 because of my full time job. I like that fact that I can go on Inteliguide and pick a schedule from the posted shifts. Since my full time job has a rotating schedule it works for me. There are time when there is not anything available but in the three years I have work for them it has only ever happen twice.

Cons

The Inteliguide system does not always function correctly, especially the app on the phones to sign in and out for a shift.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dont listen to the others

Jun 10, 2022 - Mobile Patrol Officer in Moore, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay Ability to pick up shifts Overtime Payed fleet training. Payed company parties Good leadership Amazing guidance Great experiences Fun work environment. Will help with paying for gas if you need it.

Cons

Dedicated posts can be challenging for newer people. Can only schedule you for 5 days at a time so if your like me wanting to work 7 days a week you have to pick up shifts manually. Slightly understaffed.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good, but not great

Jun 9, 2022 - Business Development Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, work-life balance, easy, low expectations

Cons

Leadership, direction, sustainability, timing, after hours

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Signal 88 Security.

Signal 88 Security Photos

+ Add Photo
Signal 88 Security photo of: Signal 88 Security Officer - Dedicated Officer Site
Signal 88 Security photo of: Signal 88 Security Officer - Foot Patrol