Signature Consultants - My experience with Signature Consultants is very positive and professional. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Signature Consultants

"My experience with Signature Consultants is very positive and professional."

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Signature Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Everyone pay attentions to details and effective for consultants query.

Cons

Should spent more time to consult career growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Signature Consultants

"Longevity is not an option with Signature"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

The first couple years of working for Signature are great. You get ramped up and they incentivize you with easy to hit benchmarks. Management recognizes you for all the great work you do, offer bonuses, and even Presidents Club for hitting a certain number.

Cons

When you hit a certain point of your career at Signature they really don't know how to lead you to the next level. They put people, that have no management skills, incharge of groups only because they are good at putting consultants to work, and the rest of the division suffers. Then they ask you to join all these pointless meetings, but won't pay you a higher salary and you only make money working your desk. Last, management doesn't know how to manage, and the company keeps senior people around that has no releavance to the growth of the organization. It's not the CEOs fault. Jay has a good heart and wants to do what's right for others. I believe it's his heart that gets in the way.

Advice to Management

Clean up house!!

2. "My experience with Signature Consultants was very positive and professional."

Former Employee - Program Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Program Manager in New York, NY

Pros

My experience with management at Signature was very positive. They are a proactive, positive organization and are very well organized and pay attention to detail.

Cons

Sometimes you have multiple contacts which can be a concern. I managed to deal mainly with the resource manager who was a pleasure to work with.

Advice to Management

Esablish a single point of contact for your external consultants and filter all communication through that individual during the engagement.