Signature Consultants - Great learning experience | Glassdoor

"Great learning experience"

Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Signature Consultants as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great perks and friendly atmosphere. Consistently getting placements at big financial institutions in region. Lunches with other consultants are great way to learn scope of different projects and pick skills I learn next. Project was great experience

Cons

Inconsistent communication with recruiters and account managers at times. Toward end felt out of loop on future with signature and/or finance institution. Project was really demanding but I didn't control any aspect of it. Sometimes you are treated like a commodity.

Advice to Management

Development of talent pool will be key for company to expand. More conferences or work groups should be available for all contractors. Gain presence with smaller more niche companies.

Other Employee Reviews for Signature Consultants

"A very interesting place to work"

Former Employee - Resource Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Resource Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Signature Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was able to meet some people that ended up being very good friends and they do have good relationships with the few clients that they have. They enjoy spending money on there internal employees as well as on there consultants.

Cons

I'm not exactly sure where to start. The management here is made of individuals who were not successful when they were in sales or recruiter roles. They are apart of the original core that have continued to advance because they are friends.. The management in the local branches is even more comedic. I have never worked at a company that tried to limit success like Signature. They continue us to stress leadership when they cannot lead themselves and they continue to stress production and hitting the numbers, but when you look at there numbers you see nothing but metrics not being hit.

The management and leaders of the company demand more and continue to do less. I would recommend running from this company as fast as possible.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves and hire qualifies people to run the companies and branches

"Great company to work for, if they can find work for you!"

Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Richmond, VA
    Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Richmond, VA

I worked at Signature Consultants as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

* They really pamper their employees;
    * They make a point of staying in contact with their contractors on a weekly basis;
    * The owner pours profits back into the company and it shows.

Cons

* No different than any other contracting company in that they may not be able to keep your busy once a contract is over;
    * If your contract is cut short, you won't hear from them again.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work; it really is a great company to work for when times are good.