Signature Consultants - First Job | Glassdoor

"First Job"

Current Employee - Resource Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Resource Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Signature Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is truly unique. Granted, I have only had a few internships and jobs while in high school and college but this place is special! For my first job out of school, I can't complain about anything. Most of friends who also just graduated are miserable at their first job. I cannot say enough great things about Signature. The staffing industry itself seems to be pretty cut-throat but Signature does a great job "doing the right thing" by not only their internal employees but consultants/clients as well. I feel extremely comfortable and WANT to work hard because everyone here is so helpful and cares about one another's success. I feel blessed to have landed here with such great people!

Cons

Too much free food. I have gained at least 15 pounds and don't really see this problem being resolved in the near future.

Advice to Management

My advice would be the tweak the training program. I understand that they want to grow organically and I agree but they need to do a better job training/retaining young graduates.

Other Employee Reviews for Signature Consultants

1. "Signature Creates Happiness!"

Current Employee - Operations in Chicago, WI
    Current Employee - Operations in Chicago, WI

I have been working at Signature Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company culture at Signature is one where going to work seems like just visiting friends for the day. Genuine and sincere value in people echos with laughter througout the office all day. Extreme growth is creating more and more opportunities to advance.

Cons

Compensation may begin on the lower side compared to competitors, but employees are treated far better. hardwork and dedication will afford the increase in pay in a short period.

"They hosted my most recent contract at Wells Fargo."

Current Contractor - Technical Project Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Contractor - Technical Project Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Signature Consultants as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

-Professionals
    -Great relationships within the client

Cons

As is expected, their loyalties are to their client companies. This is not a complaint, just an acknowledgement of the contractor world.