Signature HealthCARE - Revolutionizing Long Term Care! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Signature HealthCARE

"Revolutionizing Long Term Care!"

I have been working at Signature HealthCARE full-time

Pros

I Love our 3 Pillars: Learning; Spirituality and Intra-preneurship! Each add a whole new dimension to long-term care! Also, we LOVE our elders - we host amazing events like - Trips to the Beach, Disney, Boston, Branson - and see people live out their dreams - like parasailing. Also, we host annual Senior Olympics, Hall of Fame event and Reflect-N-Us art shows!

Cons

The industry is challenging but the rewards are worth it! It is a place where you will never be bored - so get ready for a challenging, but fun ride!

Advice to Management

I love it that all executives MUST become CNAs! Keep this up - it is a great way for everyone to learn from each other!

Other Employee Reviews for Signature HealthCARE

1. "Complete and utter follishness"

Current Employee - Housekeeper in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Housekeeper in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Signature HealthCARE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only reason for myself working at Signature is to help care for the residents.

Cons

The head people do NOT care much of the employees nor the residents. The nurse are more concerned of passing medicines and holding conversations with other employees than actually tending and giving quality care to the residents. There is favoritism between supervisors and their employees and there a major complaints that the administrator looks over until enough people complain or bring it up in a meeting. There is no recognition to those that ACTUALLY work and are put on the chopping block. There is an ENORMOUS lack of communication between supervisors and employees. The quality of care is incredibly low. In my opinion, there are employees that are just there to carry on conversations and get a paycheck.

Advice to Management

There needs to be more commuication between supervisors and employees. When changes are made, that has to be EVERYONE'S responsibility to adhere to the changes. I believe that the head people(administrator, social services, DONs,ADONs, supervisors, etc)
    Need to be more involved with the residents than in their offices or in the halls with other employees holding out of work conversations. If need be, there can be inservice meetings so everyone can renew their knowledge of their job, their duties, rule and regulations, and work ethics.

"Not as promised."

Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Norwalk, OH
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Norwalk, OH

I have been working at Signature HealthCARE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I loved the clients. It was nice being on the road and having autonomy.

Cons

inconsistent management. long hours, too many days in a row without a day off.

Advice to Management

Get out in the field with your staff.