Signature Retail Services - I am really only posting because it makes me | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Signature Retail Services

"I am really only posting because it makes me"

Pros

It is a relatively flexible job and it is not hard to get time off when needed. Most of the people I work with a great people and do their best to work as hard as possible day in and day out. Most nights and weekends off.

Cons

Benefits are at par at best. Communication is pretty much a peak or a valley, either things do not get communicated at all (and then you are treated as if you should have known this information all along) or it is OVER communicated often impeding your ability to do your job effectively. Like with just about all companies out there, monetary advancements are sporadic and often are below what the actual cost of living increase is. Policies change often making it hard for employees to keep up with what is the most current version of a best practice. Often times new policies are instituted and the only way I find out about is is I stumble upon it on the company website when no direction or communication is given.

Advice to Management

Stop being so penny wise and dollar foolish. Instead of wasting time, money and efforts on useless ventures and trying to force them to work into your model take care of the "basics" and make them run properly and effectively. The best way for a little company to become a big company is not to start acting like a big company but rather take care of the things that a little company should be doing effectively.

Sep 18, 2015 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for that feedback and we will be sure to pass it along to the proper channels.

Other Employee Reviews for Signature Retail Services

"Set my Own schedule and work the hours I want"

Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Part Time Sales Associate in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Signature Retail Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a Mother raising 2 children, it is hard to find a flexible job that allows me to set a schedule that is conducive to my family needs. SRS fits the bill

Cons

I don't really see any issues in my last 9 months of employment

Advice to Management

Keep signing on new clients, I talk with a lot of my co workers and the opportunity to work on new projects is great.

Oct 16, 2017 – Recruiting

Thank you for your positive review and we are please to hear that working for us fits into your work/life balance.

2. "The company itself was great"

I worked at Signature Retail Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They were easily flexible. Pay equaled the work for the most part and if you have experience in the business it's a synch

Cons

I think my boss was part of an issue with it. She promised me a promotion with a raise, I made two mistakes and they weren't all my fault and it went away. First, my pictures didn't upload from the app properly (two days later they said don't use the app but the damage was done) and the second was a fixture was on the wrong side of a section and had been for months. It took them 7 months to call out my mistake and flipped out on me.

Advice to Management

Advice, sometimes directions can be muddy with the variety of stores. Not all the mistakes are how they appear and communication is key.

Oct 16, 2017 – Recruiting

We are sorry your experience was less than favorable. I wish that we could’ve had come to better resolution at that time. A top priority for us is fluid communication with all of our employees... More