KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A hidden gem amongst the tech giants

Sep 1, 2021 - Risk Intelligence Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My time at Signifyd was very special and one that i'll always take with me. The work was meaningful and challenging, the people were approachable and always willing to lend a hand, and the overall culture was amazing. The leadership team is transparent and one thing that is really noticeable is how much they care about the people that are helping them (both past and present) shape Signifyds journey. If the above doesn't get you all warm, bubbly, and excited to join their team - you'll also get to work with some of the best fraud fighting experts on the planet.

Cons

No 401k matching while I was there. However, they are actively listening to their employees and coming up with agile solutions to improve their overall benefits/perks package.

Head of HR

Thank you so much for taking the time to reflect on your time here and write this thoughtful review! I can't add much to it - you've summarized pretty much everything we are hoping to achieve with our culture and employee experience. We promise to continue to make this a reality for our employees - thank you for your contributions while at Signifyd!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Favorite workplace of my career

Nov 12, 2021 - Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Signifyd still enjoys the best of Silicon Valley startup culture: Friendliness, fun, emphasis on collaboration, opportunity, self-worth, self-development and a balanced life. Radical transparency. Genuine caring for people as people. We are solving a real problem by protecting commerce and enabling free trade, and that feels good.

Cons

Startups are not for everyone. Day to day can be a little unpredictable. Occasionally, it gets intense. As we scale, there is both friction and opportunity.

Head of HR

Thank you so much for the extremely kind review! The parts of your review that stand out to me most are "self-worth", "self-development," "a balanced life," and "genuine caring for people as people." That is music to my ears. I am so glad you feel it, because that is our goal. You're right, it can be intense and unpredictable - but that is what makes it so exciting, right? Thanks again!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with an amazing culture!

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I used Glassdoor when first interviewing here, and was extremely surprised/skeptical of the high ratings on GD-- but I see why now. - I love that people here are happy to help you, and you are encouraged to learn things beyond your role. (I've worked at companies where they will literally say "NO" to your interest in learning tools/how to do certain things, because it's not 100% related to your responsibilities). - HR team is one of the best I've ever seen. I really appreciated that even though we have unlimited PTO, they gave us additional 5-6? days off throughout the year for our mental wellness. It's like they're forcing us to shut down and recharge. - Team culture probably varies, but my team leaders tend to do monthly fun events. They also send door dash gift cards on a regular basis, which I appreciate so much! - A lot of independence and little-handholding, but rest assure someone is always there to have your back when you need it.

Cons

- I started during the pandemic, so onboarding remote is not always fun. They did a GREAT job with the onboarding, but the virtual presence does not compare to meeting people in person. They do send you a door dash gift card for their Lunch with a Peer event, but would recommend doing more team/group-event with the other onboarding employees. - Not a huge fan of the vesting period/system. Your options will not get vested until AFTER your first year, and it's only 25% that gets vested. - Waiting on 401k matching.

Head of HR

We are going to try to do more things in 2022 to help team members new and old to gather in person and get to experience the energy and motivation that comes out of those interactions! Thank you for sticking with it through the challenges of remote onboarding. I greatly appreciate the suggestions around internal career development - we do provide managers with a lot of training and resources, but it's a good reminder that we need to continuously emphasize those points and make sure managers are prioritizing them for all of their team members consistently. And regarding the 401K match - stay tuned ;)

Discover more reviews about Signifyd.