KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with an amazing culture!

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I used Glassdoor when first interviewing here, and was extremely surprised/skeptical of the high ratings on GD-- but I see why now. - I love that people here are happy to help you, and you are encouraged to learn things beyond your role. (I've worked at companies where they will literally say "NO" to your interest in learning tools/how to do certain things, because it's not 100% related to your responsibilities). - HR team is one of the best I've ever seen. I really appreciated that even though we have unlimited PTO, they gave us additional 5-6? days off throughout the year for our mental wellness. It's like they're forcing us to shut down and recharge. - Team culture probably varies, but my team leaders tend to do monthly fun events. They also send door dash gift cards on a regular basis, which I appreciate so much! - A lot of independence and little-handholding, but rest assure someone is always there to have your back when you need it.

Cons

- I started during the pandemic, so onboarding remote is not always fun. They did a GREAT job with the onboarding, but the virtual presence does not compare to meeting people in person. They do send you a door dash gift card for their Lunch with a Peer event, but would recommend doing more team/group-event with the other onboarding employees. - Not a huge fan of the vesting period/system. Your options will not get vested until AFTER your first year, and it's only 25% that gets vested. - Waiting on 401k matching.

2 people found this review helpful

Signifyd Response

Head of HR

We are going to try to do more things in 2022 to help team members new and old to gather in person and get to experience the energy and motivation that comes out of those interactions! Thank you for sticking with it through the challenges of remote onboarding. I greatly appreciate the suggestions around internal career development - we do provide managers with a lot of training and resources, but it's a good reminder that we need to continuously emphasize those points and make sure managers are prioritizing them for all of their team members consistently. And regarding the 401K match - stay tuned ;)

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It keeps on getting better

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for almost three years. It is amazing how much this company cares about its employees. Always thinking ahead on ways to make work life balance better and listening to employees to truly add benefits that are meaningful. Watching the company grow in the time I have been here, it is great to see how much of the wonderful culture has been able to remain intact. A very hard thing to do as you are doubling and tripling the size of the company. Leadership is so humble and approachable. We have done some pretty amazing things in the years I have been here. I cannot wait to see what 2022 brings!!

Cons

No company is perfect, but there is really nothing notable to write here.

1 person found this review helpful

Signifyd Response

Head of HR

Truly a goosebump-worthy review! You can't imagine how gratifying it is to read your words about our culture and our care for employees. This is what it's all about. We promise to keep it up. Thank you for your commitment and helping make this place so special!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love this place

Oct 18, 2021 - Senior Manager, Customer Success in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have spent decades in fraud prevention and was burnt out. Once I met with the leadership at Signifyd and discussed the possibilities moving forward. Signifyd will give you the ability to not play the role of the 'wall flower', to raise your hand and go after the things that make your excited, and to quote the guy that taught NEO, "if we wanted trained monkey we would have hired trained monkeys. Each of your brings. history and skill set that interested us, not go out there and do your thing." I found that empowering and have been willing to look outside of the lines and color with a different colored crayon, because it is accepted and even encouraged to try something new and seek out a better way. To say that my batteries have been recharged is an understatement.

Cons

Sometimes we are too busy to notice the simple things like the forest from the trees. Not from a lack of caring but from a growing pains point fo view. Green and growing has its challenges too.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Signifyd.