KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Favorite workplace of my career

Nov 12, 2021 - Manager in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Signifyd still enjoys the best of Silicon Valley startup culture: Friendliness, fun, emphasis on collaboration, opportunity, self-worth, self-development and a balanced life. Radical transparency. Genuine caring for people as people. We are solving a real problem by protecting commerce and enabling free trade, and that feels good.

Cons

Startups are not for everyone. Day to day can be a little unpredictable. Occasionally, it gets intense. As we scale, there is both friction and opportunity.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of HR

Thank you so much for the extremely kind review! The parts of your review that stand out to me most are "self-worth", "self-development," "a balanced life," and "genuine caring for people as people." That is music to my ears. I am so glad you feel it, because that is our goal. You're right, it can be intense and unpredictable - but that is what makes it so exciting, right? Thanks again!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It keeps on getting better

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been here for almost three years. It is amazing how much this company cares about its employees. Always thinking ahead on ways to make work life balance better and listening to employees to truly add benefits that are meaningful. Watching the company grow in the time I have been here, it is great to see how much of the wonderful culture has been able to remain intact. A very hard thing to do as you are doubling and tripling the size of the company. Leadership is so humble and approachable. We have done some pretty amazing things in the years I have been here. I cannot wait to see what 2022 brings!!

Cons

No company is perfect, but there is really nothing notable to write here.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of HR

Truly a goosebump-worthy review! You can't imagine how gratifying it is to read your words about our culture and our care for employees. This is what it's all about. We promise to keep it up. Thank you for your commitment and helping make this place so special!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with an amazing culture!

Oct 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I used Glassdoor when first interviewing here, and was extremely surprised/skeptical of the high ratings on GD-- but I see why now. - I love that people here are happy to help you, and you are encouraged to learn things beyond your role. (I've worked at companies where they will literally say "NO" to your interest in learning tools/how to do certain things, because it's not 100% related to your responsibilities). - HR team is one of the best I've ever seen. I really appreciated that even though we have unlimited PTO, they gave us additional 5-6? days off throughout the year for our mental wellness. It's like they're forcing us to shut down and recharge. - Team culture probably varies, but my team leaders tend to do monthly fun events. They also send door dash gift cards on a regular basis, which I appreciate so much! - A lot of independence and little-handholding, but rest assure someone is always there to have your back when you need it.

Cons

- I started during the pandemic, so onboarding remote is not always fun. They did a GREAT job with the onboarding, but the virtual presence does not compare to meeting people in person. They do send you a door dash gift card for their Lunch with a Peer event, but would recommend doing more team/group-event with the other onboarding employees. - Not a huge fan of the vesting period/system. Your options will not get vested until AFTER your first year, and it's only 25% that gets vested. - Waiting on 401k matching.

2 people found this review helpful

Head of HR

We are going to try to do more things in 2022 to help team members new and old to gather in person and get to experience the energy and motivation that comes out of those interactions! Thank you for sticking with it through the challenges of remote onboarding. I greatly appreciate the suggestions around internal career development - we do provide managers with a lot of training and resources, but it's a good reminder that we need to continuously emphasize those points and make sure managers are prioritizing them for all of their team members consistently. And regarding the 401K match - stay tuned ;)

Discover more reviews about Signifyd.