Signtronix - Ok if you like cold calling | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Signtronix

"Ok if you like cold calling"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

You get paid on the spot when you make a sale. Can literally sell wherever you want. No one is really after you for call sheets, prospects you've called on. Youre really an independent contractor

Cons

no protected territories. You may have 7 or 8 other reps working your same metro area. It upsets the prospect when they say hey I just saw a guy from your company last week. Its a pur take away sale schem.

Advice to Management

Divise soeme protected territories. It hurts the company and the Rep when more than one person is calling in the same area.

Other Employee Reviews for Signtronix

"Scam"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Peoria, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Peoria, IL

Pros

Work your own hours
    No boss

Cons

Commission pay only
    Turn-over rate in very high
    Very expensive product being sold
    A company that lies to hire sale employees

Advice to Management

Tell the truth about market areas and real sale potential. Give a hourly wage or comp gas.

2. "Gained great experience working at Signtronix."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Torrance, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Torrance, CA

I worked at Signtronix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Signronix for 3 years and 3 months ; and I didn't think I would grow nearly as much as I did. I learned so much from Debra Hazboun in my technical dispatch position. I was promoted over to sales support for the Guru department and learned so much on sales support from Jasmine Lam. I have to say working side by side with CEO Tom Boren was the biggest learning experience anywhere from building relationships with clients to sales skills he believed in me and was always supportive. I'm very grateful admire him deeply.

Cons

I would have to say that there isn't any cons from working at Signtronix. This place was really a great place to be employed at and I grew and learned so much from every individual in there. There is no cons on working there.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage employees to do their best and help Signtronix to continue to grow more and more. Always be supportive to employees at all time through hard situations and work as a team each day to do all tasks at it's best potential.