SilkRoad Technology - Currently 3 weeks into the onboarding process and very pleased! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SilkRoad Technology

"Currently 3 weeks into the onboarding process and very pleased!"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SilkRoad Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Very flexible work schedule
-Serious about client and employee satisfaction
-Creative thinkers who are open to suggestions
-Good pay and benefits

Cons

There are no cons that I have come across

Advice to Management

A little more structure around training program would be nice

Other Employee Reviews for SilkRoad Technology

"With Great Power comes great responsability, awesome place to work if you willing."

Current Employee - Director Product in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Director Product in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SilkRoad Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am based in the SilkRoad Jacksonville office and my experience has been amazing!! In addition to all of the amazing products I get to work on and the fact that I can do that in flip flops, I always feel like my input is valued and in many cases implemented. I feel like our Sr leadership has a clear innovative vision for the future of our products and where the organization is moving. In the past 5 years I have been able move and grow internally while maintaining a competitive salary. I’m excited about what the next 5 years bring

Cons

With great power comes great responsibility so be ready for it, SilkRoad is a relatively small organization in employee size with around 400 - 450 depending on who you ask and when you counted, with that said as a manager and employees you will get to work in a variety of areas and do many different things, we are fast movers and heavy lifters getting stuff done.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to continue what is already being done by bringing in in more talent to scale with our rapid customer acquisition and sales / lead demand.

2. "Working at SilkRoad is Marvellous"

Current Employee - Junior Automation Test Engineer in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Junior Automation Test Engineer in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at SilkRoad Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is very understanding and great to work with. The pay is excellent and if you want time off for any reason, the management is very understanding and has no problem with letting you take care of your personal business. Job stability and opportunity to work on multiple projects are there. Nice and friendly working environment. Small team gives opportunity for more responsibility and greater exposure.

Cons

Nothing that i can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on strategy and direction, so the SRT can go to execute and deliver the best results for our customers and shareholders in the coming years.