Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Good company that's doing poorly

Oct 1, 2019 - Technical Consultant in Taipei
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO Good Benefits Good mid level Management

Cons

Poor Upper management Lack of serious investment in development Poor outlook as they've had a series of layoffs for years.

6 people found this review helpful

SilkRoad Technology Response

President and Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for your opinions and feedback. We will continue to help solve our clients' business problems, hold each other accountable to drive a high performance culture and deliver on our financial goals. Thank you for your many years of service at SilkRoad and I wish you best in the next phase of your career. As always, please call me if you would like to discuss any of your opinions.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

PHENOMENAL company to work for

Mar 5, 2021 - Managed Services Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the work/life balance Great benefits Constantly improving employee experience We had a child during my time at SR and I was dumbstruck that we got a gift basket with things for the baby. That little touch added so much value to my experience.

Cons

I left much too soon!

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

SilkRoad Technology Response

President and Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for your words of support! When you feel like returning to SilkRoad, please reach out to us! I appreciate your kind words. Bob

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Work to be done in Equity & Inclusion

Apr 2, 2021 - Finance in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible PTO policy, competitive salary and benefits

Cons

There are many people in the organization who care deeply about Equity & Inclusion work, and the work they try to do is largely disregarded by most of the senior leaders, who do not prioritize the work despite claims they do.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SilkRoad Technology.