SilverTech - No Complaints | Glassdoor

"No Complaints"

Sales

I have been working at SilverTech

Pros

I've been working at SilverTech for over three years. I love the people I work with and feel that the team really cares for each other and our clients. The work is challenging and the pressure is at times intense. From my perspective I wouldn't want to work anywhere that wasn't like that. I would suggest working here if you are driven to build a career and work with a team and clients that will challenge you. ... If you want to just punch a clock, I would suggest finding another place to work.

Cons

The negative Glassdoor reviews are ridiculous which is what prompted me to write this post. A few negative people have portrayed SilverTech as a terrible place to work and I don't feel that has any merit. I think those people will probably be complaining about every company they work for. We do have our challenges and areas of improvement just like any other business.

Advice to Management

Stay the course.

SilverTech2016-06-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company with great people"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Manchester, NH

I have been working at SilverTech full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Employer contributions for medical, dental and vision insurance premiums, HRA, 401k + great company match. - People really care about each other, giving it a family-feel. - Management invests in employees, and is always helping employees get to the next step in their professional development. - Open office environment that helps everyone work more collaboratively. - Overall great company culture and... values. - Several other perks like company sponsored events, takeout Tuesday, birthday PTO, fitness reimbursement, etc.

Cons

- I don't have any cons to list.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in employees and providing them the training and development they need to grow in their career.

SilverTech2019-06-11

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Manchester, NH

I worked at SilverTech full-time for less than a year

Pros

Honestly not much, They have not great Health Insurance, but it's there. Every other Thursday the company gathers and drinks beer

Cons

Absolutely no work life balance. During my time there employees were expected to put in over 10 hour days and come in during the weekend to finish whatever work needs to be done, and the most you get is maybe food. Very few QA staff that are way too overworked to get things done. They take advantage of recent grads to get really cheap labor. No one knows what's going on. Projects are not well defined in the... least. spec documents are vague and often unfinished. Source control is an afterthought - sneaker net was used on occasion. Super minor, but they have arcade machines throughout the building that were touted as a cool cultural thing, but during my time there I never saw turned on. Training is practically non-existent. The pay is really low, and they use their really bad "benefits" package as an excuse. Management are an echo chamber and don't listen to the people who are boots on the ground.

Advice to Management

Honestly nothing I say here will be taken seriously, but stop using the "Agency Life" excuse and really get your processes in order. pay your people what they deserve, and don't allow people to spend 90% of their time slaving away.

SilverTech2018-12-03

Discover more reviews about SilverTech.