Silverline - They truly care about employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Silverline

"They truly care about employees"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

I have been at Silverline for a few years now and have received nothing less than exceptional support from the management team. They have encouraged me to grow both personally and professionally. We get a yearly stipend for education which I was able to use to take classes and further my skills. When I saw a need for a new role at Silverline, I worked with managers to create that role and happily filled it.
Silverline also offers great perks such as 401k matching, unlimited vacation days, in-office massages, and monthly social outings.

Cons

The current office space is tight. We're moving to a new office on Union Square soon, but until then, we have to be flexible.

Other Employee Reviews for Silverline

1. "Positive and supportive workplace"

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of friendly employees; Plenty of communication from executive level; Respect for individuality among employees; Support for both career and life goals

Cons

Benefits are overall quite good but are currently a bit slanted to a younger demographic.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and support!

"Great People, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Westminster, CO

I have been working at Silverline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Silverline has been supportive of everything from my travel, to my projects, to my personal life. Everyone jumps to help out with questions and everyone supports each other regardless of whether they’re directly working together or not.
    Most importantly, Silverline has a great process for projects and assignments. It’s really nice to be somewhere that’s actually organized.

Cons

Being remote, I miss out on some of the office perks they have in NY. I guess that’s trade off for working from home,