Silverline - They truly care about employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Silverline

"They truly care about employees"

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

I have been at Silverline for a few years now and have received nothing less than exceptional support from the management team. They have encouraged me to grow both personally and professionally. We get a yearly stipend for education which I was able to use to take classes and further my skills. When I saw a need for a new role at Silverline, I worked with managers to create that role and happily filled it.
Silverline also offers great perks such as 401k matching, unlimited vacation days, in-office massages, and monthly social outings.

Cons

The current office space is tight. We're moving to a new office on Union Square soon, but until then, we have to be flexible.

Other Employee Reviews for Silverline

1. "Silverline Culture"

Current Employee - Director, Healthcare Practice in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director, Healthcare Practice in Denver, CO

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

Great employee-focused culture. Fun place to work. Not pretentious, but focused on delivering world-class solutions for clients. Great support for remote workers with care packages and tools to support team collaboration. Great onboarding process and training follow-up for new hires. Silverline University for new grads.

Cons

None that I have observed

2. "Amazing PS Company with a People/Growth Balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Silverline has an amazing culture. They have onboarding down to a science and do a fantastic job of making you feel part of the team immediately. They have a strong leadership team and foster innovation and focus on continually improving while consistently listening to feedback from employees

Cons

None so far! Silverline has a nice balance between People and Customer care in a growth market!

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on continuous improvement!