SimpleNexus - Really Enjoying the Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Really Enjoying the Experience"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SimpleNexus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Executive Leadership very invested in the success of the customer. I've witnessed a lot of process improvements in my time here. Love the company values.

Cons

As with every company, continued improvements in communication and coordination are needed. But I'm comfortable with the rate of improvement.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on the values, keep pushing the teams, and keep celebrating the successes.

SimpleNexus2019-09-05

Other Employee Reviews

"A tech company like no other"

Current Employee - Engineering in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SimpleNexus full-time for more than a year

Pros

The engineering culture (and company culture) is like none other. No politics, just a desire from every team member to get stuff done and deliver.

Cons

The fast pace can be demanding to keep up with.

SimpleNexus2019-06-19

"A company that will be here well into the future"

I have been working at SimpleNexus full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management has a vision and is consistently working to ensure that vision is achieved. The company is growing so there is plenty of room for upward momentum. Leadership is capable of having the hard conversations in order to ensure long term viability, I have worked in places where this was not the case and it always ended in disaster. Some who have posted here are understandably upset over the necessity of their... positions being eliminated. While I empathize, I am glad the executives can call a spade a spade and can make those hard decisions.

Cons

I miss covered parking. :) No, for real though, no "cons" come to mind. The company works hard to ensure people know they are appreciated and to create an environment that is easy to get out of bed for.

SimpleNexus2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about SimpleNexus.