SimplePractice - Excellent place to add your value | Glassdoor

"Excellent place to add your value"

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than a year

Pros

SimplePractice not only provides flexibility and control to their customers, but also to their employees. There is no higher metric out there currently for measuring a company's success than that of employee happiness. Happy employees = Happy customers. There's not just one reason SimplePractice is the top EHR platform out there, but many: Advancement is merit-based, ideas are listened to and assessed equally, quality is a driving force across the board, the "why" is actively thought of and shared, regular feedback is given, and colleagues are a pleasure to work with. Of course there are also perks (snacks, alcohol, outings, great benefits, etc.), but they certainly don't begin to scratch the surface of how important is to work somewhere where you can be your best self each day (and strive to be even better the next).

Cons

This professional environment isn't one in which everyone can flourish. You need to absolutely be able to embrace change and innovation. We move quickly because our customers are at the forefront of all of our decisions, and you need to be able to keep up. While everything moves astonishingly fast, all decisions are made carefully and logically, nothing ever feels like a surprise. If you're focused on growth and improvement and armed with critical thinking skills, you should definitely be up for this unique, but incredibly rewarding challenge.

SimplePractice2018-11-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A place to grow and make an impact"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than a year

Pros

SimplePractice is a great place to be if you're looking to grow. You can find your niche and as long as you work hard, deliver value, and are a team-player, you'll see the fruits of your labor. It's a fast-paced work environment and constantly evolving, but the team and leadership is supportive, innovative, and always open to feedback.

Cons

This can be seen as a pro as well, but upward mobility and career development is flexible and open-ended. There isn't a set path for employees to follow. You need to take it upon yourself to keep growing in your career here.

SimplePractice2020-02-19
  2. "Highly engaged workers, plenty of room to grow"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love how challenged, excited, and passionate I am about working here. At previous companies I'd eventually get bored or complacent, but the level of enthusiasm here (from the founders to the new hires) is contagious. Our company mission keeps me motivated, and I can leave work every day knowing I'm doing something that makes the world a better place.

Cons

We're constantly growing, and the rapid changes have been difficult to adapt to at times.

Continue reading
    SimplePractice2019-12-07

Discover more reviews about SimplePractice.