SimplePractice - A company that does well at doing good | Glassdoor
  1. "A company that does well at doing good"

Current Employee - Associate Product Owner in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Fantastic product that actually helps people doing good work. - Company full of friendly, competent, intelligent, unique people. - Competitive salaries and benefits. - Beautiful office - you feel taken care of here. - Not workaholics - you're expected to do your work but also take care of yourself and have a social life.

Cons

- Open office floor plan can be stressful and distracting. - Change is a constant, you have to be able to pivot quickly.

Continue reading
    SimplePractice2019-06-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A place to grow and make an impact"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than a year

Pros

SimplePractice is a great place to be if you're looking to grow. You can find your niche and as long as you work hard, deliver value, and are a team-player, you'll see the fruits of your labor. It's a fast-paced work environment and constantly evolving, but the team and leadership is supportive, innovative, and always open to feedback.

Cons

This can be seen as a pro as well, but upward mobility and career development is flexible and open-ended. There isn't a set path for employees to follow. You need to take it upon yourself to keep growing in your career here.

SimplePractice2020-02-19
  2. "Highly engaged workers, plenty of room to grow"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love how challenged, excited, and passionate I am about working here. At previous companies I'd eventually get bored or complacent, but the level of enthusiasm here (from the founders to the new hires) is contagious. Our company mission keeps me motivated, and I can leave work every day knowing I'm doing something that makes the world a better place.

Cons

We're constantly growing, and the rapid changes have been difficult to adapt to at times.

Continue reading
    SimplePractice2019-12-07

Discover more reviews about SimplePractice.