SimplePractice - Creative Ideas, Project Ownership and Amazing Colleagues! | Glassdoor
  1. "Creative Ideas, Project Ownership and Amazing Colleagues!"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for less than a year

Pros

- It's clear that SimplePractice only hires the best! Everyone is incredibly friendly and intelligent here, and project ownership is encouraged. - Lunch is catered every Friday, which is a nice treat at the end of the week. - Leadership is very approachable, and down-to-earth. - Everyone has creative ideas, smart execution, and entrepreneurial drive. It's a great motivator in a growing start-up! - Social happy hours happen every month; colleagues are very close-knit and are always fun to hang out with. - Common area comes w/ a cool cafe vibe and some healthy snacks, refreshments. Kombucha on tap, variety of teas, coffee, etc. - Micro-managing doesn't exist in the office, which is amazing.

Cons

- A very fast-paced, startup environment. Employees with little startup experience may be vulnerable to burning out quickly.

SimplePractice2019-08-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A place to grow and make an impact"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than a year

Pros

SimplePractice is a great place to be if you're looking to grow. You can find your niche and as long as you work hard, deliver value, and are a team-player, you'll see the fruits of your labor. It's a fast-paced work environment and constantly evolving, but the team and leadership is supportive, innovative, and always open to feedback.

Cons

This can be seen as a pro as well, but upward mobility and career development is flexible and open-ended. There isn't a set path for employees to follow. You need to take it upon yourself to keep growing in your career here.

SimplePractice2020-02-19
  2. "Highly engaged workers, plenty of room to grow"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love how challenged, excited, and passionate I am about working here. At previous companies I'd eventually get bored or complacent, but the level of enthusiasm here (from the founders to the new hires) is contagious. Our company mission keeps me motivated, and I can leave work every day knowing I'm doing something that makes the world a better place.

Cons

We're constantly growing, and the rapid changes have been difficult to adapt to at times.

Continue reading
    SimplePractice2019-12-07

Discover more reviews about SimplePractice.