SimplePractice - Great Place to grow and develop! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to grow and develop!"

Current Employee - Customer Success Associate

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for less than a year

Pros

SimplePractice is one of the best work environments I've ever experienced. I feel that all my coworkers are reliable people and get their work done. I have felt so supported throughout my training and learning. I'm encouraged to speak my ideas and contribute to helping SimplePractice expand as a company. There is room to grow in the company because the company is still expanding and developing. This makes for a very exciting and adaptive work environment.

Cons

So far, none. This has been a great experience.

SimplePractice2019-08-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A place to grow and make an impact"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than a year

Pros

SimplePractice is a great place to be if you're looking to grow. You can find your niche and as long as you work hard, deliver value, and are a team-player, you'll see the fruits of your labor. It's a fast-paced work environment and constantly evolving, but the team and leadership is supportive, innovative, and always open to feedback.

Cons

This can be seen as a pro as well, but upward mobility and career development is flexible and open-ended. There isn't a set path for employees to follow. You need to take it upon yourself to keep growing in your career here.

SimplePractice2020-02-19
  2. "Highly engaged workers, plenty of room to grow"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SimplePractice full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love how challenged, excited, and passionate I am about working here. At previous companies I'd eventually get bored or complacent, but the level of enthusiasm here (from the founders to the new hires) is contagious. Our company mission keeps me motivated, and I can leave work every day knowing I'm doing something that makes the world a better place.

Cons

We're constantly growing, and the rapid changes have been difficult to adapt to at times.

Continue reading
    SimplePractice2019-12-07

Discover more reviews about SimplePractice.