Sindeo - A company that consistently hires the right people for the job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Sindeo

"A company that consistently hires the right people for the job."

Current Employee - President of Mortgage Operations in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - President of Mortgage Operations in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sindeo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hires intelligent and hard working people, creating an atmosphere where exceeding expectations is the culture.

Cons

Being a start-up, there is a level of risk involved vs. deciding to work with an established brand. Luckily, the staff are the best of class in each of their fields, making their likelihood of rapid expansion and success all but guaranteed.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!!
I have worked with a lot of companies in my past, and have never worked with such a talented and focused group of professionals.
This company has a bright future ahead of it.

Other Employee Reviews for Sindeo

"Awesome company - Mission Driven with a Collegial Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sindeo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the culture and mission of Sindeo. I love working with like-minded professionals who are trying to change the mortgage industry through technology, service, and a laser-like focus on the consumer experience. The consumer is the end all and be all for Sindeo.

Cons

The company suffered some morale issues with a certain mid-manager, but that manager is now gone from the company. There were some close calls in 2016 with the funding, but the company just closed a sizable round and is now working towards profitability.

Advice to Management

Focus on the company's mission and culture. Don't tolerate employees or managers who poison the company's culture. Don't settle for mediocrity. Go big or go home.

2. "Mass Exodus"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sindeo (More than a year)

Pros

Taking walks outside to speak to recruiters in the Levi Plaza next door is enjoyable.

Cons

We're a sinking ship and everyone is leaving :/ This company has little to no future after a failed Series B, is generally makes poor decisions, and now we're selling out becoming what's basically a call center with a fancy form in the cloud with a toxic culture.