- 5.0Sep 9, 2022Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
* SingleStore (formerly MemSQL) is 12 years old but still has a startup feel with 400+ employees. * People are easy to talk with and are always willing to help * Management is approvable
* Company is still growing and does not have a well set of processes in place yet * Onboarding is a little lacking for non developers
- 5.0Dec 5, 2023Cloud Solutions EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Great team, great company culture, great product, and excellent leadership
Feature rollout doesn't always coincide with updates to the documentation - have to keep on top of things and maintain relationships with different teams
- 5.0Nov 20, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The support engineering team is great. My teammates are knowledgeable and supportive, so it’s easy to work with them. I’ve improved my testing and sysadmin skills. Plus, I’ve become more confident in explaining complex technical concepts to a wide range of customers. Also, I like the cross-team cooperation here. We work closely with the development, product management and sales teams to increase our efficiency.
We often have to handle really complex issues. There is always something new to learn and explore – be it a customer’s business or a system. This can be a challenge for those who aren’t quick learners or prefer laid-down work environments.