SiriusXM - Pleasant working experience. Very little grunt work. I felt like that I made a valuable contribution. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SiriusXM

"Pleasant working experience. Very little grunt work. I felt like that I made a valuable contribution."

Former Intern - Finance Intern in New York, NY
Former Intern - Finance Intern in New York, NY

I worked at SiriusXM as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Structured internship program with orientation, mid-term review and final review. Had the opportunity to have a "snack & meet" with employees who worked their way up through the company. As an intern I was given a free 3-month subscription to SiriusXM, although I did not need it because I was already a subscriber.

Cons

I interned in the finance/accounting department and there did not seem to be an opportunity to actually get hired in that department. Was not given the opportunity to stay on longer than the semester in that position.

Other Employee Reviews for SiriusXM

1. "Interesting work, but not the greatest atmosphere"

Current Employee - Lawyer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Lawyer in New York, NY

I have been working at SiriusXM full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There work is very interesting, cutting new ground in media production and distribution with a technology edge.

Cons

The CEO likes to yell at people, so it is best to stay out of his way or on his good side.

Advice to Management

There should be a more cohesive culture that nurtures people to grow into new roles without fear of negative consequences that come from taking chances,

2. "Great company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Coordinator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at SiriusXM part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great coworkers, fun and relaxed working environment, a constant growing company, great benefits

Cons

not enough vacation days and holidays off, lack of communication between higher ups and rest of company, personal growth tends to move very slow