SirsiDynix - I've never had an experience as rewarding, fulfilling and fun as working for SirsiDynix | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

"I've never had an experience as rewarding, fulfilling and fun as working for SirsiDynix"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is very open to new ideas. The company is interested in promoting and shifting people around until they are doing exactly what they like and what they are good at. There is a lot to be done and everyone is busy. HR does a great job hosting activities and providing experiences that are enjoyable and team-building.

Cons

Sometimes I wish we had more people in order to accomplish all the objectives we'd like to.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

"This is a great place to work, a great professional environment"

Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love working with smart people in a fun environment. I love the break room and the zen room (with massage chairs) and most of all I love the realistic work-life balance expectations.

Cons

I wish they still had their office in Provo because my commute got a bit longer. Also, the HSA is a little bit of hassle for my spouse.

"Fantastic place to work!"

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management works really hard to make sure that it is a fun environment. We have all kinds of recreational items in the breakroom with regularly scheduled tournaments to encourage their use. They also schedule special events and parties for the employees. They do a good job of recognizing the good work done by their employees.

Cons

The HSA program has been a bit of a sticking point for some of the employees, but I think management has done a decent job of trying to make it as easy as possible.

The reward system for doing good work (particularly the YIMEE store) seems better designed for the men in the company than the women.