SirsiDynix - I've had a great experience with SirsiDynix | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

"I've had a great experience with SirsiDynix"

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SirsiDynix is a great place to build a career. Employee moral is a priority to upper-level management, so they strive to create a positive work environment and allow employees to have a good work/life balance. Most managers are aware of their subordinates and strive to help them develop and progress with their career goals. Most everyone who works at SirsiDynix is friendly and down-to-earth. The office atmosphere is relaxed, but productive. It is all around a great company to work for.

Cons

With any company, there is room for improvement. Communication is something that SirsiDynix could work on. Communication between managers, communication from managers to subordinates, communication from HR to the company, these are areas that SirsiDynix could improve on.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

"I've never had an experience as rewarding, fulfilling and fun as working for SirsiDynix"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is very open to new ideas. The company is interested in promoting and shifting people around until they are doing exactly what they like and what they are good at. There is a lot to be done and everyone is busy. HR does a great job hosting activities and providing experiences that are enjoyable and team-building.

Cons

Sometimes I wish we had more people in order to accomplish all the objectives we'd like to.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"This is a great place to work, a great professional environment"

Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Legal Department in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love working with smart people in a fun environment. I love the break room and the zen room (with massage chairs) and most of all I love the realistic work-life balance expectations.

Cons

I wish they still had their office in Provo because my commute got a bit longer. Also, the HSA is a little bit of hassle for my spouse.