SirsiDynix - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Finance in Lehi, UT
Current Employee - Finance in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits are just the start. SirsiDynix is all about taking care of the employee and the customer. I work directly with the executive team and their primary concern is keeping customers and making sure employees have the best possible experience. So many activities and opportunities to grow within the company nobody should ever get bored. Great managers who really care about their co-workers.

Cons

It is tough to find anything bad about this company. There are complaints that the salary is below market but the perks make up for it in so many ways and the experience is so good I feel extremely marketable after having worked here for 3 years. I have been tempted to leave for more money but the amount of money really couldn't compensate for all the extras that you get.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep expanding and maintaining good customer retention policies. I see your efforts and know that this company will continue to grow and have amazing success under your leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

"Great company!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- opportunity to move up
    - open door policy with Executive's
    - family environment
    - Executive's really care about you and your career growth

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. We went through a tough time during the merger, but all departments have improved by leaps and bounds since then. I love my customers and my coworkers!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Continue to take care of your best employees as you have with me!

2. "Positive- With Exception"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I worked at SirsiDynix full-time

Pros

Company has come a long way after being acquired in 2007. Better management dedicated to cleaning up many messes has made it stronger financially and technologically.

Cons

Company spends too much money on "stuff" rather than investing in the employees for the long term. There has been a huge amount of employee turnover over the last few years for two main reasons- opportunity and compensation. The company is a good start for someone coming out of college or someone looking for a fresh start. While they have added a number of new customers, it is also true that they have lost quite a few as well.

SirsiDynix Response

Sep 11, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your ratings and feedback. I see that you are a former employee and I’m unsure when you were last employed with us, but I do want to offer information in response to the statements ... More