SirsiDynix - SirsiDynix provides a great environment for their employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SirsiDynix

"SirsiDynix provides a great environment for their employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SirsiDynix creates a "work hard, play hard" environment for their employees. They believe in rewarding hard work and making sure their employees want to be at work. Management and the Executive Team are great to work with, they are very involved with the employees and make sure they continue to provide a wonderful working environment.

Cons

So far I have not had a poor experience with any aspect of the company. They are always striving to improve and make sure SirsiDynix stays a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the employees and their needs. It creates a great working environment when management is involved and the employees feel free to talk and make suggestions in the work place.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Operations in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Operations in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I like the work environment - the offices and culture have the feel of a start up but the process and maturity of a 40 year company. I like the work we are doing ow but also the vision for the future and really impacting our industry. Over the past 2 years, the company has done a much better job of communicating what is important and how we are doing.

Cons

The library industry hat we serve can be a bit slow to change and embrace new products and ideas. We also have a lot of projects going on the help our customers today and also in the future and it can be very hard to prioritize what is most important to work on.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing - especially the communication and culture.

"Fantastic company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have enjoyed working here more than any company previous to this. I work closely with the executives and I can say that they truly care about all the employees. They have very competitive benefits and the people that I work with are the best. They do a lot of employee activities and they put a lot into the facilities to try and make it as comfortable as an environment as possible. They do a great job of creating a challenging work environment that is still fun and enjoyable.

Cons

The health plans are not ideal. They only have high deducible choices from Select Health. The owners of the company sometimes tie the hands of the executives when making decisions. I think this really hurts the growth potential that SirisiDynix has.

Advice to Management

I would like to see the owners back away a bit and let the executives that understand the industry make the proper decisions.