SirsiDynix - Review | Glassdoor

"Review"

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great people, great customers, great industry

Cons

benefits declining yearly, poor incentives and raises that don't keep up with inflation.

Other Employee Reviews for SirsiDynix

"Great Staff, Products and Services"

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

SirsiDynix is staffed with top rate people who truly care about the customers they serve searching daily to add products and services to help libraries serve their patrons.

Cons

Like most companies now, the health care/insurance cost continue to rise as the services decline.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus of the staff that makes the company the best in the market and look for ways to reduce the health care cost on the employees while improving coverage options.

"SirsiDynix provides opportunities for employees to learn and grow."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at SirsiDynix full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great People / Great Environment / Great Company
    I love the people within the company as well as the customers we have the opportunity to work with. We have amazing mentors within our company in our peers, and in leadership positions who have great company/product knowledge and experience. SirsiDynix provides the tools, resources and the opportunities to improve my skills and broaden/expand my professional experiences. I have the opportunity and am empowered to make the most of my job position while helping to build our company. This allows me to feel like I'm contributing to the success and growth of SirsiDynix.

Cons

SirsiDynix is working towards the delivery of many new, very innovative products for our customers. Need to make sure they are delivered in a timely manner, and are well tested before their release. We have made significant strides in rebuilding trust in our customer base, and need to continue this growth through the timely delivery of quality products and services.

Advice to Management

Let's keep moving forward!!! Morale has improved greatly over the last couple of years. Need to keep the trend upward. Delivering quality in products and services is key to continuing our customer relationships, which, in turn, will help us continue to grow into an even better company.