SixthStar Technologies - Sixth Star Technologies reviews and Complaints | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Sixth Star Technologies reviews and Complaints"

Former Employee - Web Designer in Chennai (India)
Former Employee - Web Designer in Chennai (India)

I worked at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sixth Star Technologies day by day improving following new form of technologies and give important to workers needs and wants from the company and projects were done well at the time and same thing done there when i heard that from sixthstar collegues.

Cons

Sixth Star Technologies need to improve through promotion wise and give a best things to the workers at all the time to well improve the company again more and more and have to fulfill needs of workers.

Advice to Management

Technologies has improved day by days and some of the restriction make them feel bad and more place restriction breakable due to improvement of company so that make really good and feel one positive and in good manner.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sixth Star Technologies Reviews"

Former Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai (India)
    Former Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai (India)

I worked at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

sixthstar technologies provide the service to the clients in a well manner when work in sixthstar feel like a home and i have many issues when i work while in the starting and my friends help me to learn new technologies.

Cons

Company would help the employees in any time they attain difficulties but the infrastructure that is used to make us empty so change the environments for the people to get good time and relief.

Advice to Management

Sixth Star Technologies should help for the employee in any time of situation like they do it before and I like the Oath "our innovation server you better" all the time when i enter to work i used to see that always.

2. "sixth star technologies complaints and reviews"

Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Analyst in Chennai (India)

I have been working at SixthStar Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun Place to work with. There are highly knowledgeable peoples who helped me a lot in working. It is really good in working here with friendly atmosphere.

Cons

There is no negative reviews about sixth star technologies.

Advice to Management

Nothing to advice to the management. Because they know what to do for the welfare of us.

Discover more reviews about SixthStar Technologies.