Skilrock Technologies - Worst company | Glassdoor

"Worst company"

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time

Pros

Nothing, free lunch, location,

Cons

1.Everything, 2.worst HR specially the senior one, 3.Recruit for other profile and allocate to some other, as per the mood of so called bhai, so be ready to change your profile. 4. Worst company for married girls.

Skilrock Technologies2019-03-03

Skilrock Technologies Response

October 8, 2019Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for the concern shared. Please find responses to your comments. We encourage you to catch up with your manager or HR to further clarify following response. •We believe in core skills and strengths of people. Over the years, people within Skilrock have moved between roles (like from monitoring/support to testing/infra; testing to development, development/testing to product/client-engagement) depending on their OWN preferences, and OWN request for such profile change based skillset obtained. We are proud of such flexibility and this flexibility has paid back to people, who have been looking for change in their work for years. Certainly, for Campus hires, Organization has to decide initial roles/projects/tech, as deem fit basis their existing skill-set. •We are proud of our female’s employees, they contribute to every aspect of our business. As a matter of fact, to date, gender diversity at Skilrock is approx. 20% of our HC. And, with a good work-life balance, multiple of our female colleagues have availed all respective benefits. Additionally, employees avail benefits of PF/Gratuity/ESI along with various group insurances based on respective eligibility.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best company to shape your career"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Skilrock Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Very good place for technical people to build high volume transactional systems - Great work-life balance, sometimes timings are stretched but in return Managers and management both are flexible to adjust the same in coming days. - Flexible timings - Good for freshers, A lot of freshers have started their career from Skilrock. - Capable and skilled engineers - Flexible tech - use of new tech is... encouraged. - Great appraisals.

Cons

Nothing as such. Can be more process-driven.

Advice to Management

Keep doing good work. Great leaders!

Skilrock Technologies2019-09-17

Skilrock Technologies Response

October 3, 2019Senior Manager Human Resources

Thanks for your Feedback. It is really encouraging to hear from our engaged employees. We take your feedback positively and will continue to put in our efforts to ensure best environment for all our employees.

2. "Really bad company"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Skilrock Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

No reason is valid enough tom make you work in this company

Cons

Almost all the bad things that a company can possibly do they are doing it. No appraisal No leaves Long work hours No work life balance Huge gap in ctc and actual in hand salary Severe Employee monitoring Racism - (They prefer jains only, no chance for muslim people) Corrupt and inefficient management No appreciation for work Non-supportive HR Over complicated and employee harming policies

Advice to Management

GROW UP!!

Skilrock Technologies2019-09-10

Discover more reviews about Skilrock Technologies.