Skoah - Have learned more here than any other job in my life. Great culture. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Skoah

"Have learned more here than any other job in my life. Great culture."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Skoah full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I feel challenged but also have a lot of responsibility. Everything at skoah has been thought about deeply and major decisions are made by consulting the people working in the stores. To me this is a big part of why people feel like they are a part of skoah's success.

Cons

If you have low energy this wouldn't be for you. There is lots happening and lots of potential opportunities. You need to be energized by change and growth.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the team a part of the big decisions. Continue to use the company kore values. The culture of skoah is what gets me here everyday and thinking about my job when I am not at work!

Skoah Response

Jul 17, 2015 – General Manager - People Development & Customer Experience

Wow, what a great review of your experience here. Thanks! Andrea

Other Employee Reviews for Skoah

1. "A place where you actually learn things!"

I have been working at Skoah full-time

Pros

You learn a lot about effectively communicating and making decisions. It is more than just a retail job- you actually learn about people and quality service. The training develops you as a professional. Highly recommended for those who want a career in sales, customer service and working with an active team.

Cons

No cons really. Things are always on the go so if you like to stay productive then you will enjoy your time while working

Advice to Management

Keep up the open communication lines and openness for everyone to work together as a team.

2. "Challenging but fun. Always new opportunities to learn!"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Skoah full-time (More than a year)

Pros

So many different areas to learn at skoah- I was able to work on campaign execution, social media, analytics, retail operations, press releases, etc. The team is supportive, even if there's a learning curve; they would rather you take on a challenge rather than hire someone who knows how to everything. They encourage learning and development.

Cons

Lots of pressing deadlines. There are highs and lows, especially when there are simultaneous projects to complete. Some late nights here and there, but we did it together! Everyone is always willing to help out.

Advice to Management

Keep sharing the company's growth. More stores and more expansion is exciting for everyone!