Skupos - Amazing company with a lot to learn and lot to grow!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Amazing company with a lot to learn and lot to grow!!"

Current Employee - User Experience Researcher

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best thing about the company is the people in here. Everyone is super supportive and helpful. Skupos as a company is employee friendly and set's up a good environment to work in, has great benefits and cares about employees a lot. I have been working in the company for more than a year now and would never want to leave.

Cons

No Cons that I can think of.

Skupos2019-07-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is an absolutely wonderful place to work. We all are here to work extremely hard and to reach the common goal of greatness while also enjoying ourselves and rewarding achievement. I never dread Monday anymore and I truly love coming to work because of the work I get to do, the environment, and my colleagues. If you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding career Skupos is a great place to be.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons as of now!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your motivation and hard work is what drives us all every day!

Skupos2019-08-20

"The best job I have ever had!!"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, from people, to culture this place has it all. The environment here is unlike any place I have ever worked. It is like a small family and we all have each others backs and work together to achieve common goals. The company is growing quickly but also has retained its startup culture.

Cons

Pay is not insanely competitive but the culture and the work life benefits defiantly make it worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard!! We see your dedication and are as excited as you for the future of Skupos!

Skupos2019-07-25

Discover more reviews about Skupos.