Skupos - Best Place to Work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been with Skupos for 9 months now and we've experienced tremendous growth. We've been able to maintain the best culture and work environment that aligns with our core values. There is a wonderful balance between us working hard and doing our jobs well, and have fun together inside/outside of the office. The opportunities for growth are endless, given the startup nature of the company. I have seen countless... promotions for so many employees which just shows the importance Skupos' places on our careers.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Skupos2019-07-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is an absolutely wonderful place to work. We all are here to work extremely hard and to reach the common goal of greatness while also enjoying ourselves and rewarding achievement. I never dread Monday anymore and I truly love coming to work because of the work I get to do, the environment, and my colleagues. If you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding career Skupos is a great place to be.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons as of now!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your motivation and hard work is what drives us all every day!

Skupos2019-08-20

"The best job I have ever had!!"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, from people, to culture this place has it all. The environment here is unlike any place I have ever worked. It is like a small family and we all have each others backs and work together to achieve common goals. The company is growing quickly but also has retained its startup culture.

Cons

Pay is not insanely competitive but the culture and the work life benefits defiantly make it worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard!! We see your dedication and are as excited as you for the future of Skupos!

Skupos2019-07-25

Discover more reviews about Skupos.