Skupos - Excellent culture and truly an amazing company to work for! | Glassdoor

"Excellent culture and truly an amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Many hats will be worn as the company is still small, but the people that work here make it a pleasure to come in every day. - If you want to be apart of a company that is changing the c-store industry and a place where you can truly be yourself then this is the company for you! - We live the true values of "work hard, play hard"!

Cons

- As growth continues Skupos is like every other company, we all experience growing pains. - Creating more processes to be more efficient.

Advice to Management

- Continue working on ways to keep the culture alive, the more fun employees have the more they strive to continue growing in a fun and loving environment.

Skupos2019-07-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is an absolutely wonderful place to work. We all are here to work extremely hard and to reach the common goal of greatness while also enjoying ourselves and rewarding achievement. I never dread Monday anymore and I truly love coming to work because of the work I get to do, the environment, and my colleagues. If you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding career Skupos is a great place to be.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons as of now!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your motivation and hard work is what drives us all every day!

Skupos2019-08-20

"The best job I have ever had!!"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything, from people, to culture this place has it all. The environment here is unlike any place I have ever worked. It is like a small family and we all have each others backs and work together to achieve common goals. The company is growing quickly but also has retained its startup culture.

Cons

Pay is not insanely competitive but the culture and the work life benefits defiantly make it worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard!! We see your dedication and are as excited as you for the future of Skupos!

Skupos2019-07-25

Discover more reviews about Skupos.