Skupos - Fun culture, great career development. Growing pains, unrealistic goals. | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun culture, great career development. Growing pains, unrealistic goals."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great. Most everyone wants to get to know you and help you if you need help. Tremendous opportunity for career development and resume building. Dogs in the office and unlimited PTO are definitely appreciated.

Cons

The company has exploded from 30 people to over 100. Most new employees are capable and fun to work with, but some seem to be unmotivated. Monthly, quarterly and annual goals are too lofty, seemingly unachievable. New product releases take way too long to be implemented. Culture seems to be heading towards a more regulated, corporate atmosphere.

Skupos2019-07-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best firm I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent work culture with a great grasp on work/life balance and how that can improve the quality of work for both employees and clients.

Cons

Skupos experiences growing pains at times but they always get addressed. The culture leans closer towards a startup as rapid change in protocols and growth are typical; however now skupos is growing into a small/medium sized firm.

Continue reading
    Skupos2019-12-11
  2. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is an absolutely wonderful place to work. We all are here to work extremely hard and to reach the common goal of greatness while also enjoying ourselves and rewarding achievement. I never dread Monday anymore and I truly love coming to work because of the work I get to do, the environment, and my colleagues. If you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding career Skupos is a great place to be.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons as of now!

Continue reading
    Skupos2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Skupos.