Skupos - Fun culture, great career development. Growing pains, unrealistic goals. | Glassdoor
  1. "Fun culture, great career development. Growing pains, unrealistic goals."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are great. Most everyone wants to get to know you and help you if you need help. Tremendous opportunity for career development and resume building. Dogs in the office and unlimited PTO are definitely appreciated.

Cons

The company has exploded from 30 people to over 100. Most new employees are capable and fun to work with, but some seem to be unmotivated. Monthly, quarterly and annual goals are too lofty, seemingly unachievable. New product releases take way too long to be implemented. Culture seems to be heading towards a more regulated, corporate atmosphere.

Skupos2019-07-26

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

Skupos is an absolutely wonderful place to work. We all are here to work extremely hard and to reach the common goal of greatness while also enjoying ourselves and rewarding achievement. I never dread Monday anymore and I truly love coming to work because of the work I get to do, the environment, and my colleagues. If you are looking for a challenging yet extremely rewarding career Skupos is a great place to be.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons as of now!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your motivation and hard work is what drives us all every day!

Skupos2019-08-20

"Excellent culture and truly an amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Integration Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Skupos full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Many hats will be worn as the company is still small, but the people that work here make it a pleasure to come in every day. - If you want to be apart of a company that is changing the c-store industry and a place where you can truly be yourself then this is the company for you! - We live the true values of "work hard, play hard"!

Cons

- As growth continues Skupos is like every other company, we all experience growing pains. - Creating more processes to be more efficient.

Advice to Management

- Continue working on ways to keep the culture alive, the more fun employees have the more they strive to continue growing in a fun and loving environment.

Skupos2019-07-25

Discover more reviews about Skupos.