Sky - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Technical Author in London, England

I have been working at Sky

Pros

Very innovative company at the cutting edge of many technologies. Staff are given free Sky subscriptions and great offers on the latest equipment. If one has initiative there are lots of opportunities to learn new things. There are a good range of benefits. Support for cyclists is particularly good with many showers available around the campus. There is also a wide range of catering outlets offering subsidised... meals.

Cons

There could be more opportunities for staff to work from home. There is a limited range of shops near to the main Osterley campus. More retail facilities are being added to the site which helps.

Sky2016-02-02
  1. "CSA"

Current Employee - CSA in North Londonderry, NH

I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free sky, bb, talk and 1/2 price mobile

Cons

Bad understanding when needed help with disabilities

Advice to Management

Better understanding needed in regards sick days lated etc.

Sky2019-05-20

"disgusting place to work"

I have been working at Sky full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

free TV, some staff are brilliant people

Cons

Where do I start!! This company is dangerous! The management openly take drugs at their desks - and DO NOT question them over anything or you will be bullied out. There are extra marital affairs going on everywhere, and god help you if you are a girl - Team leaders feel its totally acceptable to grope staff and talk about their bodies in a demeaning way. The quicker I am out of here the better!

Advice to Management

Take a long, hard look at your staff! you are well away of the affairs that are happening and the favouritism that is shown to the people sleeping with Team leaders - but ignore it. Also, the drug culture is beyond shocking! and this has been mentioned in several reviews here! I have personally been offered drugs by a Team leader and a Team manager like it was such a normal thing. Its getting to the stage that I... feel it needs to be mentioned to the police!

Sky2018-08-14

Discover more reviews about Sky.