Skyline Marketing - Best thing i ever did | Glassdoor

"Best thing i ever did"

Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)
Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is not a sales job, but a management program. It teaches you how to deal with negatives in life and how to build and train a team of people all working for the same objection.

The ability to make money is clearly there as they teach you how to do so.
The programme is clearly laid out to you on your interview or day of observation.

I dont know any company that requires no prior experience and gives you the opportunity to earn over £100 per day

Cons

Sometimes it rains, yes its hard work but in life what isn't hard. But this is defiantly worth the struggle as the rewards are there for us all to see

Advice to Management

Keep it going

Skyline Marketing Response

Jun 5, 2015 – CEO

Hey,
Thanks for taking the time to review our company! We're so pleased you had such a good experience with us!
Regards
Skyline Marketing

Other Employee Reviews for Skyline Marketing

"It has been a pleasant work experience, and I have learned a lot about how to grow in the business world."

Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Skyline Marketing teaches you how to set goals and be the most successful YOU possible. It also has the best opportunity that I have ever seen. They teach employees the value of the entrepreneur mindset, and I have honestly learned more at this company than anywhere else. The positive atmosphere is a plus too! :)

Cons

The company continues to grow so it can be overwhelming at times, but it is definitely well worth it in the end!

Advice to Management

I like the team work and positive atmosphere.

"It's not as avertised"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Liverpool, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Liverpool, England (UK)

I worked at Skyline Marketing full-time

Pros

This company is for you if you have literally no other source of income and are completely desperate.

Cons

There is no job (you are considered self employed)
    There is no salary (pay is 100% commission with many deductions)
    It is not a marketing company they simply send people door to door to convince vulnerable people to sign up to charity causes regardless of whether it's in their best interests.
    You are expected to cover your own transport costs and the company provide no insurance, so if you're hit by a car (or angry homeowner) whilst on your travels, you're on your own.

Advice to Management

You will not make it to manager in 6 months, the corporate structure is essestially a pyramid scheme whereby the more people you bring in, the more of a cut of their commission you receive, it's not in the manager's interests to let you move up unless you create more tiers below you.