Skyline Marketing - Best thing i ever did | Glassdoor

"Best thing i ever did"

Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)
Current Employee - Self Employed in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is not a sales job, but a management program. It teaches you how to deal with negatives in life and how to build and train a team of people all working for the same objection.

The ability to make money is clearly there as they teach you how to do so.
The programme is clearly laid out to you on your interview or day of observation.

I dont know any company that requires no prior experience and gives you the opportunity to earn over £100 per day

Cons

Sometimes it rains, yes its hard work but in life what isn't hard. But this is defiantly worth the struggle as the rewards are there for us all to see

Advice to Management

Keep it going

Skyline Marketing Response

Jun 5, 2015 – CEO

Hey, Thanks for taking the time to review our company! We're so pleased you had such a good experience with us! Regards Skyline Marketing

Other Employee Reviews for Skyline Marketing

"It has been a pleasant work experience, and I have learned a lot about how to grow in the business world."

Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Brand Embassador Management Training in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Skyline Marketing teaches you how to set goals and be the most successful YOU possible. It also has the best opportunity that I have ever seen. They teach employees the value of the entrepreneur mindset, and I have honestly learned more at this company than anywhere else. The positive atmosphere is a plus too! :)

Cons

The company continues to grow so it can be overwhelming at times, but it is definitely well worth it in the end!

Advice to Management

I like the team work and positive atmosphere.

2. "Exciting, Fun, and Ambitious Company"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Liverpool, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Liverpool, England (UK)

I have been working at Skyline Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment Skyline Marketing provide is great and makes you want to come into work every day. Work is no longer a chore for me, now I'm excited to go in! The amount of skills you learn and how much opportunity is available is great. And everyone working here is so helpful and friendly, the best team I've ever worked with!

Cons

At first because it is so exciting it's hard to stay professional but after a while you find the right balance

Advice to Management

Please keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to keep progressing

Skyline Marketing Response

Dec 22, 2016 – CEO

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's great to see that you always want to come into work and feel as though you are constantly learning with us! It's also great to see how much you enjoy ... More