Skyline Technology Solutions - An amazing workplace where we are encouraged to grow and to meet our full potential | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Skyline Technology Solutions

"An amazing workplace where we are encouraged to grow and to meet our full potential"

Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD
Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Skyline Technology Solutions is the best place to work for high performers, people who love to drive positive change and people who love to bring positive values. Every new hire is expected to attend a communication class that is designed to teach every employee to communicate better to each other because Skyline leadership team members believe that having a good communication skill is crucial to the success of the business. The communication class is not the only thing that Skyline offers to its employees. Skyline leadership team provides business books, communication books and self-improvement books to its employees. I love the fact that Skyline leadership team truly and genuinely cares about every employee's well-being and professional and personal growth. It is a workplace where I want to go to every morning without hesitation because I love my work and the people at Skyline and I want Skyline to become very successful today and in the future! Thank you to Skyline Technology Solutions leadership team, especially Brian Holsonbake who created an awesome workplace culture, I greatly appreciate it!

Cons

Skyline Technology Solutions is a fast-growing company and dynamic place to work, so if you like to sit around, do nothing all day and don't like to grow professionally and personally, the work place is not for you.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Skyline Technology Solutions

"Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting"

Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Cons

If your work ethics are not high then Skyline is not the place for you

2. "HR"

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time

Pros

Excellent team environment, flexible, willingness to adapt. always have opportunities.

Cons

Skyline is a collaborative environment, if you tend to be someone who likes to just come in, work alone, and then head out; this might not be the place for you.